Urgent Care / Minor Emergency Clinic is the solution for families and individiuals in need of timely, high quality health care. Todays busy primary care physicans are often unable to see patients on the same day an urgent basis and emergency room waiting time is extremely long and expensive.
The purpose of this center is to provide care for minor emergencies and injuries. No appointments are necessary, patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis, and depending on their medical priority. If patients have significant injuries and illnesses they may be directed to the emergency room; specifically, if their care require services or specialist medical care that normally are not available in Urgent care centers, where we treat minor emergencies.
Urgent Care clinics are not equipped to handle life threatening emergencies, for these conditions call 911, go to the ER, or call the ambulance. Ex: External, Internal bleeding, lost of concious, heart attacks Etc.
Doctors Care Clinic provides medical services with qualified Doctors to individuals
with conditions that require immediate attention but are not life threatening:
- Cuts & Minor Burns
- Ear aches, Ear infections
- Fever, Cold & Flu, Pneumonia
- Vomiting & Diarrhea, Dehydration
- Allergies & Allergic Reactions.
- Sinus Infections, Nasal bleeding
- Insect Bites & Rashes, Poison ivy
- Back Pain, Kidney stones etc
- Closed Bone Fracures and Dislocaitons
- Cast Immobilization
- Sprains, Strains, Soft tissue injuries
- Minor Eye injuries, Pink eye
- Sof Tissue Injuries, foreign bodies
- Asthma attack, Shortness of breath
|Diagnostic Tests and lab :
- Lab Work, Blood test (SEE LABS)
- X-rays (SEE X RAYS)
- EKG (SEE US 2-3, 3-D)
- Use of Fluoroscopy to remove foreign bodies from skin/soft tissue & closed fracture reduction.
Nights, Weekends, and Holidays:
Our Extended Hours Urgent Care Clinic is equipped to offer urgent care services on weekdays 9am to 8pm and on Saturdays & Sundays from 10 am to 3 pm, including laboratory tests, EKGSs,
minor surgery, and minor orthopedic procedures. If you have a very serious condition that cannot be fully evaluated or treated here, we will transfer you by ambulance to a hospital emergency room.
We are not a Mental Health Care Institution
If you have an urgent emotional problem, significant mental depression, or talk of suicde is serious and should be shared with someone in a position to help, call 911. Patients with suicidal ideation should be admitted to a hospital.